- Items must be returned within 7 days from the date of purchase.
- You must have the original register receipt. If it was a charge sale, you must have the original register receipt and the credit card used for the original transaction.
- In store credit only - No cash back.
- No refunds or exchanges on: Phones, Books, "As is" items.
- All returned items must have the tag attached.
- A valid I.D. is required when a return is made.
- Management may refuse a return at any time.
- Excessive returns may result in suspension of return privileges.
Acceptable forms of payment are cash, In-store credit, Visa, MasterCard and Discover. In addition, stores accept gift cards issued by Goodwill Industries of Northeast Indiana, Inc. Gift cards are sold at each store location and can be purchased for a minimum of $5. Gift cards are valid only at Northeast Indiana Goodwill stores.
Clothing items are priced consistently from store to store.
Managers price furniture and household items based on guidelines that take into
account the quality and condition of the item in question. Antiques and
specialty items may follow different pricing guidelines. Prices are not