What to Donate
Before you pack your donations for Goodwill, please check your items against our lists of what we typically accept and what we are unable to accept. Thank you for reviewing these guidelines before donating. Just a quick reminder - when you donate to Goodwill, you're helping people in northeast Indiana prepare for, find and keep good jobs.
What We Can Gladly Accept
Goodwill accepts all kinds of donations such as clothing, house wares, shoes, toys, small appliances and furniture including:
- Clothing – men's, women's, boys', girls', and infants' (in any condition)
- Footwear – shoes and boots
- Jewelry and other accessories
- Domestics – curtains, linen, bedspreads, blankets, etc.
- Books – all types (except encylopedias)
- Records, CDs, Blu-rays, videotapes, DVDs and computer games
- Stereos, radios, VCRs, DVD or Blue Ray players, game systems
- Computers, keyboards, printers, monitors (working and non-working)
- Games, toys and dolls
- House wares – dishes, glassware, kitchen utensils, lamps and small appliances
- Knickknacks (giftware)
- Seasonal decorations (Christmas, Easter and Halloween, etc.)
- American Flags
- Antiques and collectibles
- Musical instruments
- Sporting goods and equipment
- Hardware and hand tools or small working power tools, etc.
If you have a question on an item, please see our list of "What we can not accept". Due to size/weight, we only accept the following items at our Brooklyn Ave. store:
- Furniture (in good condition): dressers, tables, sofas, chairs, etc.
- Other large items
Thank you for your donations. If you have any questions about items on
any of our lists, please call us at (260) 478-7617,
or email us at Goodwill@fwgoodwill.org. Thank you for your support!