Supported Employment /
Extended Follow Along
The Supported Employment Program assists persons with the most significant disabilities. We offer support on and/or off the job until they are successful in the workplace.
Both services include:
- Basic workplace skills training / pre-employment counseling
- Identify and obtain reasonable accommodations or special needs
- Acclimate successfully to the job
- Manage work related issues and needs
- On and offsite job coaching
- Referral Services
The level of support is continually evaluated and adjusted based upon the individual needs of the client. The goal is for the client to become a successful, independent member of the employer's business.